Organic chemistry pi molecular orbital diagrams for conjugated systems homo and lumo this is a recording of a tutoring session posted with the students permission these videos are offered on . Chemistry project about mo conjugated pi systems. Molecular orbital theory posted on june 5th 2016 one of the most challenging concepts in conjugated system reactions is molecular orbital interactions or mo theory the basics to this principle can be hard to grasp but will be very informative in predicting the correct reaction conditions and outcome of the reaction if you . However molecular orbital theory predicts accurately that the four pi electrons are to some extent delocalized or spread out over the whole pi system space filling view 13 butadiene is the simplest example of a system of conjugated pi bonds
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.